Page 39 of 305 FirstFirst ... 29303132333435363738394041424344454647484989139 ... LastLast
Results 381 to 390 of 3042

Thread: Games: What games are you currently playing? [OT!]

  1. #381
    Inactive Member Nevan's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 6th, 2002
    Posts
    4,127
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Ghost Recon: Island Thunder pwns more than the first. I've been playing that on the XBox, True Crime on GameCube, and nothing on PS2.

  2. #382
    Inactive Member Xellos's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 6th, 2002
    Posts
    8,598
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    1 Post(s)

    Post

    Whoops, forgot GBA games and older stuff...

    On Saturn I'm playing Nights and Rayearth.

    SNES I'm playing Tales of Phantasia

    GBA I'm playing Mario and Luigi Super star saga, Fire Emblem (Hector hard mode), and Sword of Mana.

  3. #383
    Inactive Member Nevan's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 6th, 2002
    Posts
    4,127
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    The same thing as before but adding Halo to the XBox (I got it today for $20), and Freedom Fighters for Gamecube.

  4. #384
    Inactive Member justwildbeat's Avatar
    Join Date
    March 22nd, 2003
    Posts
    745
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Project Gotham 2! ^_^ Well at least the kudo system has been fixed to BOOST my confidence and not shoot it down when I hit a wall or railing ^_~ Ouch and I don't want to drive sport utility vehicles . . . but I have to (curse them)

  5. #385
    HB Forum Owner mrwiseman's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 6th, 2002
    Posts
    8,915
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Project Gotham 2 is definitely the best Xbox game. I play it at a friend's.

  6. #386
    Inactive Member Nevan's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 6th, 2002
    Posts
    4,127
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Halo > PGR2, IMO.

    Anyways, I just beat Freedom Fighters, probably going to play Halo all day tomorrow, or True Crime.

  7. #387
    HB Forum Owner mrwiseman's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 6th, 2002
    Posts
    8,915
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    IRT Beat-chan: So, what are your favorite cars?

  8. #388
    Senior Hostboard Member Cataferal's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 13th, 2003
    Posts
    3,403
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Currently playing Pro Evolution Soccer 3 and Tony Hawks UnderGround.

    Waiting for Castlevania: Lament of Innocence and .Hack Part 1//Infection (both due in January).

    <font color="#101010" size="1">[ December 30, 2003 04:05 PM: Message edited by: Cataferal ]</font>

  9. #389
    Inactive Member Xellos's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 6th, 2002
    Posts
    8,598
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    1 Post(s)

    Post

    Cool! You guys are going to get .hack series for sure?

  10. #390
    Inactive Member Nevan's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 6th, 2002
    Posts
    4,127
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    IRT Wiseman:
    1. Mercedes (The SLK 320 is going to be my first car, my mom drives an S500 that we got this year.)
    2. Bentley
    3. Rolls Royce
    4. Aston Martin
    5. Ferrari

    Back on topic; I beat Halo and Star Wars Clone Wars yesterday, today I didn't have time to beat anything. [img]frown.gif[/img] But I am playing some Island Thunder and got one ending in True Crime.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •